Monday, July 21, 2014

Macarons

When I was in France I found my new obsession. French macarons! I decided to make cute boxes for candies or anything you want to put in them. I got my materials from Paper Source.
Inspiration!


***

You can make a box out of study paper using a template. There are many shapes and sizes to choose from.

Supplies:

A small box you like - purchased or made

Ribbon

A candy stamp

Embossing powder

  I used the embossing tool to put this macaron on the white ribbon
Glue the ribbon to the box (or tie it in a bow)

***

Supplies:

Paper

Scissors

Pencil

Two piece box template

 I cut out this shape for the lid
 Fold it in the places the stencil says (like this)
 Cut out this shape for the box
 Fold in these places
 Lid
 Box

-lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment