Monday, May 26, 2014

A new look for summer!

Hi Everyone. This is my first post for my new blog called unique&co.! I used to post on The Lolly Project. Molly and I decided (still best friends for life!) that she and I were doing some different looks. Two new blogs! Please always check out The Lolly Project and unique&co!


Today I created a new phone case. I'm using Mod Podge and paper. You can customize almost anything. Hope you try it!
I bought a phone case. On SALE!

I chose some of my favorite colors of paper and hole punched out a container full.

 This was my first try. I put Mod Podge on the clear part of the phone and dipped the phone into the pile of punched out paper. It was too thick and bumpy. So, I started over.

 This was my second try that worked out much better. I used a foam brush and applied the Mod Podge onto the clear section of the case. One thin coat of the Podge first and then I put the hole punches on one by one. After the dots were in place I applied another thin coat. I repeated this process until the dots were completely covered. The case now feels smooth and the dots add some color to a plain case. You can use this technique add any design.
-lauren

2 comments: